First responses to Who Funds You?
Welcome to our blog – and to Who Funds You? Here are some initial responses to our launch:
- Who funds think tanks?
Martin Bright, Spectator, 21/6/12
- Right-wing think tanks much less transparent than left-wing organisations
Shamik Das, Left Foot Forward, 21/6/12
- Who are the worst think tanks at transparency?
Richard Murphy, Tax Research UK, 21/6/12
- It doesn’t matter who funds think tanks, but if it did, Left-wing ones would do particularly badly
Tim Worstall, Telegraph, 21/6/12
- “Transparent” Lefty Think Tank and their Anonymous Funding
Guido Fawkes, 25/6/12
- Private Sector Wonks Under Fire from Public Sector Wonks
Guido Fawkes, 21/6/12
- Public Choice Theory, the ASI and Transparency
Adam Bell, Decline of the Logos, 21/6/12
- Who funds the hypocrites?
Tim Fenton, Zelo Street, 22/6/12
- Study: Right-wing groups least transparent
Liberal Conspiracy, 21/6/12
- Think tank funding matters: it’s central to democracy
Sam Read, New Economics Foundation, 22/6/12
- Shining a light in
Adam Harrison, Progress, 29/6/12
- 20 think tanks notés sur la transparence de leurs financements
Observatoire Français des Think Tanks, 22/6/12
- Cash and transparency
Richard Baron, Analysis and Synthesis, 22/6/12
- Does it matter Who Funds You?
Jonathan Butcher, One World Trust, 12/7/12
Updated 1 August 2012.
Posted by Who Funds You? on 26 June 2012
- VIDEO: Newsnight ask who funds the Institute of Economic Affairs? (31/7/18)
- VIDEO: TaxPayers’ Alliance challenged in Parliament on funding hypocrisy (28/3/17)
- Think tanks that contribute to BBC programmes should disclose their funding (9/11/15)
- What we have achieved so far (10/2/14)
- Why I want to know who funds you (29/6/12)
- Public choice theory and funding transparency (27/6/12)
- First responses to Who Funds You? (26/6/12)